Garage Door Repair - Burbank
Garage Door Services Burbank, CA
Quality garage door repair services are only a phone call away and Pioneer Door Inc. has an experienced team who knows the importance quality work. Our reliable, professional team makes it easy for customers to schedule the services they need quickly. Our repair services include replacing broken springs, re-engaging off track doors, repairing broken or damaged door panels, and we can easily fix a variety of garage door openers. If minor or severe damage to your garage door has occurred, we can inspect the problem and offer solutions that will fix it fast. Sometimes there may be an easy fix such as replacing a broken or worn-out component and our experienced team can get your garage door or opener back into proper working condition. If replacement is needed, we are happy to offer an excellent selection from Amar, CHI, Clopay and more.
How can our garage door repair services fix a faulty garage door?
There are times when a garage door malfunctions, some may think it is a simple DIY project but it is important to always call a professional who has the experience to fix it safely. Since we value our customer’s safety, we never suggest attempting service on their own garage doors. It is important they never try to adjust, remove, loosen, or fix garage door springs, cables, brackets and other hardware attached to the springs. Due to extreme pressure these springs are under along with high tension can cause serious injury. We have been serving the Burbank California and surrounding areas for over 25 years providing top-notch garage door repair services. Let our skilled team protect you from injuries and give you peace of mind with our free estimates at Pioneer Door Inc. where we make it easy and convenient.
Have a garage door repair emergency?
Need professional garage door repairs ? Call us today!
Top reasons why Pioneer Door Inc. is the number one choice for garage door repairs.
- Our customers have busy lives and a hectic schedule so we make sure the problem is fixed quickly and conveniently.
- An assessment of what is needed by performing a service and safety inspection is done, this includes checking on the visible components of your garage door, track, and operator.
- Our dedicated highly trained team is ready and available for our valued customers.
- We are always prepared when we arrive to each and every job with fully stocked service trucks carrying specific tools and a large inventory of various replacement springs and operator parts. The number one goal is to get your garage doors operating smoothly and safely on the initial visit.
- We make sure to take all the necessary steps to fix the problem right as quickly as possible using high quality brand name parts.
Customer satisfaction is important to us, so if you or someone you know is tired of dealing with a squeaky, slow, malfunctioning, or broken garage door give us a call today and let us get your door back on track.
Cities We Serve
PIONEER DOOR, INC.
1017 SAN BERNARDINO RD.
PHONE: (626) 339-9009
TOLL FREE (888) 211-3667 (DOOR)
FAX (626) 339-8669
During COVID showroom hours are
MON - FRI: 8AM to 3PM
SAT: Please call first to make an appointment
Follow us on
All Garage Door openers installed by Pioneer Doors, Inc. Are compliant to
California Law SB-969.